Kyowa Universal Joint
The technology developed 50 years before, such as materials, heat treatment and a hundred percent qualified products, has improved its durability, and changed the universal joints as consumable into functional component. Kyowa universal joint is authorized by JIS standards, high workability from standardized specifications with engineering process.
– Cold forged yoke.
– Flexible in design due to little swing diameter.
– High rigidity and light weight.
– The origin of KYOWA.
– Standard of pin type, key type, quick change type and with intermediate shaft type.
– Popular type of the same materials and the heat treatment as S series.
– For diversified applications of any production at low cost.
– General purpose compact cross type equipped with needle bearing.
– Applicable for high speed running.
– Cold forged yoke and non-Lubricating type.
– Compact swing diameter and equipped with needle bearing.
– Mainly suitable to mass production due to low cost.
– Propeller shaft for industrial use.