We supply automation and labor-reducing systems for materials handling, processing, assembly, testing, packaging, and environmental equipment.
Precision Automation Specialists. For more than 35 years, the world’s top manufacturers have relied on Epson Robots to reduce production costs, improve product quality, and increase their bottom line.
- #1 Scara robot manufacturer in the world.
- World’s 1stto introduce Folding arm 6 axis robot.
- Specialized integrated motion sensors help reduce vibration and increase performance
- Lineup features Scara & 6 axis robots, with payload up to 20kg and arm reach from 175 to 1,480mm.
- Wide range of fully integrated options including vision guidance, conveyor tracking, flexible parts feeding, force guidance and more.
- Epson RC+ software is extremely user-friendly, making automation setup fast and easy. Include timesaving features such as wizards, templates, smart tools and more.
- Long lasting and require little maintenance
The Automatic Pouch Distributor is a machine that cuts a series of pouches to a certain size and feeds them correctly at high speed to a specific position on the work line. The machine is used for various applications such as powder (spices), solid (desiccant, oxygen absorber), and liquid (sauce).
You can register the data for each type of pouch, so that you can quickly switch between them. Also, daily operation is very easy. Since it is easy for the operator to learn how to operate the machine, mistakes are less likely to occur and production is more stable. Our feeding machines are compact and low-noise, so they do not require much space for installation.
Many optional devices are available to meet a variety of situations.
Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) helps to improve material handling and production logistics by replacing manual labour handling and transportation from one location to another location. It increases production efficiency and cost savings.
There are many different types of AGVs for different types of usage in various industries. They can also be as crawler type or Tow typed depending on usage. AGVs are more commonly use in logistics, manufacturing and medical fields.
It is a drum carrier with a light weight and a chuck fast-forward mechanism. You can also grab a closed type resin drum. A mechanism that smoothly lift, turns and lowers drums.
- Smooth operation with hydraulic foot pedal mechanism.
- Do not need to touch drums containing hazardous materials.
- Quick set up mechanism.
- Can handle a wide variety of drums.
- Easy to handle and lightweight.
- Safe for use in explosion-proof areas. Safety bar mechanism is available.